Trail Chef Aluminum Cook Kit
- Wash the kit thoroughly. Use warm water, detergent and scrub pads as necessary.
- DO NOT use a dishwasher.
- Wash the red cover if necessary.
- Make sure all parts are included with the kit.
- Make sure all parts are part of the same kit. Parts will be marked with a color and an engraved letter. (R- Red, Y – Yellow, G – Green, B – Blue or W – White)
- List any problems on a piece of paper. Put the paper inside the nylon cover.
- Broken pieces
- Missing pieces
- Parts belonging to another cook kit (i.e. wrong color code)
- Extra pieces
- Color coding has worn off
|1||Cocoa Pot Lid|
|1||2-Qt. Pot Lid|
|1||4-Qt. Pot Lid|
|1||Large Fry Pan / 8-Qt Pot Lid|
|1||Small Fry Pan|
|2||Fry Pan Handles|
|4||9-Inch Aluminum Plates|
|1||Red Nylon Cover|